I have had a bunch going on in my life, but I am happy to report I successfully graduated from pharmacy school, started my first job, made it through training, passed both my MPJE and NAPLEX and have begun working at my own store while getting used to a new schedule. My schedule is a long week short week type deal and of course I started with a long week, which was tough, but I am adjusting. I have also had some family stuff going on (please follow my niece Gwyneth's journey on CaringBride) this past month. I am excited about my new job and new home and I am really enjoying living in a new city finally starting my own life.
I have some great post ideas and can't wait to get going!!
I saw this when I was reading some comments on the blog PBFingers.com and I thought it would be something fun to get back into the groove of things!!
A is for age: 26
B is for breakfast today: not the best or healthiest...a chocolate chip muffin and come coffee
C is for currently craving: not too hungry, but I would like a glass of milk (might just have to go get one)
D is for dinner tonight: a crock pot recipe I found on Pinterest (post coming tomorrow)...cube steak and gravy, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cobE is for favorite type of exercise: I really like Zumba or step aerobics (I find I do better and am more motivated in group fitness)
F is for an irrational fear: being in a car accident
G is for gross food: shell fish and Okra
H is for hometown: small town NC
I is for something important: my family and friendsJ is for current favorite jam: Wild Ones-Flo Rida
K is for kids: no kiddies for me currently, but I love children
L is for current location: Winston-Salem, NC
M is for the most recent way you spent money: at the grocery store and getting my oil changed
N is for something you need: don't really need anything right now...trying to save and not spend
O is for occupation: Pharmacist!P is for pet peeve: being late and people who are late
Q is for quote: I love quotes! I have too many favorites to list :)R is for random fact about you: I have a twin brother :) and a fake tooth (officially called a prosthetic) S is for favorite healthy snack: I love to snack and try to make my snacks mostly healthy, but I would say most fruits and veggies
T is for favorite treat: if I were going to go all out...Tiramisu or Red Velvet Cake, but I'll settle from some frozen yogurt
U is for something that makes you unique: I like to think all people have things that make them unique, but sometimes I have really funny blonde moments (like I thought that on my big fat redneck vacation they somehow took all those 4-wheelers across the Atlantic Ocean instead of renting them there).
V is for favorite vegetable: I love almost every vegetable
W is for today’s workout: did the stationary bike while watching some Live With Kelly, walked to the downtown Farmer's Market, and also played around in the pool a bit.
X is for x-rays you’ve had: foot, arm, mouth, and nose
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: getting off work at 3 and just being able to relax :)
Z is for your time zone: Eastern
Love it. At least all the science classes have paid off - she knows her periodic table and alphabet . And the chemistry of cooking is right on. Baking is sure to be a breeze with all your skills compounding, weights, measures and mixing.
ReplyDeleteThanks mom :) you just want me to bake you something haha
Delete