Monday, November 21, 2011

Overnight Oats

Thanks to Julie over at Peanut Butter Fingers I decided to try something new for breakfast this morning.  I made a bowl of overnight oats! I will admit that I have been reading Julie's blog for awhile now and every time I see her eating overnight oats I think how easy they would make breakfast, but for some reason I haven't taken the plunge and actually tried them!  I decided that these would make for a good breakfast this week since it is a shorter work week and I didn't want to have to buy a ton of groceries that I may or may not use.

Overnight Oats:

1 6oz container of Chobani Strawberry-Banana Yogurt
1/4c Skim milk
1/2c old fashioned oatmeal

Mix everything together and refrigerate overnight.  It was so yummy this morning!  I had a banana too once I got to work, but I am pretty sure the banana would be good in the actual oatmeal as well.  I can't wait to experiment with this general concept :)

No comments:

Post a Comment